- 3rd Party Webpage Menu’s
- Gift Voucher Terms & Conditions
- “Hog’s Breath Birthday Celebration” Promotion
Hog’s Breath Cafe is not responsible for, and does not have any control over, third party websites that publish inaccurate or outdated menu prices. The content on third party websites is not approved, endorsed or monitored by Hog’s Breath Cafe and it is thereby not obligated to honour inaccurate and outdated menu prices that are published. We will only honour prices as advertised on our official Hog’s Breath Café platforms (Website, Facebook, Instagram).
2. Gift Vouchers can be purchased in Australian Dollars (AUD) and New Zealand Dollars (NZD) only.
3. Gift Vouchers purchased in Australian Dollars can only be redeemed in Australian Dollars.
4. Gift Vouchers purchased in New Zealand Dollars can only be redeemed in New Zealand Dollars.
5. Gift Vouchers can be made out to any denomination up to and including the value of $500.
6. The Gift Voucher can be used for purchases at any Hog’s Breath Cafe restaurant located throughout Australia and New Zealand only.
7. The Voucher is valid for bookings made within 6 months from the date of issue unless otherwise stated on the Gift Voucher. The Gift Voucher will expire at midnight on the expiry date stated on the front of the Gift Voucher and cannot be extended.
8. If there is any credit remaining after redemption of the Gift Voucher, it can be used towards future purchases until the credit balance reaches zero, in the form of a new Gift Voucher only.
9. Any balance that remains on the Gift Voucher after the expiry date is not available for use.
10. Additional values cannot be added to existing Gift Vouchers.
11. You cannot use the Gift Voucher for the sole purpose of purchasing alcohol and/or in such a way which would result in a breach of the Liquor Licensing Laws or any other laws governing the Hog’s Breath Cafe where you use the Gift Voucher.
12. You are responsible for the use and safety of your Gift Voucher and the Gift Voucher will not be replaced if lost, stolen, altered or damaged.
13. You are liable for all transactions on your Gift Voucher, except to the extent to which there has been fraud or negligence by us or by any of our employees.
14. Gift Vouchers are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
“Hog’s Breath Birthday Celebration” Promotion – Terms & Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The promoter is Hog’s Breath Company Pty Ltd (ABN 82 011 054 970) of Corporate House, Building B, 2404 Logan Road, Eight Mile Plains, QLD 4412, telephone: 07 3488 6900 (“Promoter”).
3. A participating store is any of the following listed stores (each a “Participating Store”):
- AIRLIE BEACH, QLD
- ASPLEY, QLD
- CALOUNDRA, QLD
- CANNON PARK, QLD
- CLEVELAND, QLD
- COFFS HARBOUR, NSW
- DANDENONG, VIC
- MT GRAVATT, QLD
- GERALDTON, WA
- GLADSTONE, QLD
- GLENELG, SA
- HERVEY BAY, QLD
- HOBART, TAS
- KARINGAL, VIC
- KELMSCOTT, WA
- LAUNCESTON, TAS
- LOGAN, QLD
- MACKAY, QLD
- MAIN BEACH, QLD
- MILDURA, VIC
- MOOLOOLABA , QLD
- MORAYFIELD, QLD
- NELSON BAY, NSW
- ORANGE, NSW
- PENRITH, NSW
- PORT MACQUARIE, NSW
- REDCLIFFE, QLD
- ROCKHAMPTON, QLD
- SPRINGFIELD, QLD
- ST MARYS, NSW
- SURFERS PARADISE, QLD
- TAMWORTH, NSW
- TOOWOOMBA, QLD
- TRARALGON, VIC
- TUGGERAH , NSW
- WAGGA WAGGA, NSW
4. Entry is only open to Australian residents (excluding SA, ACT and NT) aged 18 years or over and who are signed up to Hog’s Breath Loyalty “Prime Perks”.
5. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
6. Entries into the promotion open on 20/06/22 and close at 11:59pm AEST on 31/07/22 (“Promotional Period”).
7. To receive an automatic entry into the draw, individuals must, during the Promotional Period, spend a minimum of $14.95 using their “Prime Perks” loyalty membership at a Participating Store (“Qualifying Purchase”). Entrants will receive one (1) automatic entry for every Qualifying Purchase made during the Promotional Period. For clarity, a Qualifying Purchase must be made in-store at a Participating Store and does not include online orders, third party online ordering or orders through delivery apps.
8. Incomplete transactions/orders will be deemed invalid.
9. Entrants must retain a copy of their purchase receipt(s) as proof of purchase from a Participating Store. Failure to produce proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the store of purchase and that the purchase was made at a Participating Store during the Promotional Period but prior to entry.
10. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
11. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
12. There will be thirty-eight (38) draws conducted for this promotion, consisting of thirty-six (36) minor draws (each a “Minor Draw”) and three (3) major draws (each a “Major Draw”). All draws will take place at Anisimoff Legal, Suite 5 Erina Plaza, 210 Central Coast Highway Erina NSW 2250 on 11/08/22 at 2:00pm AEST. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. Winners will be notified via email within two (2) business days of each draw. The Major Draw winners will be published at https://www.hogsbreath.com.au/promotions/ from 15/08/22.
13. For the Minor Draws, entries will be divided into groups based on Participating Store (35 in total). One (1) Minor Draw will be conducted for each Participating Store. The first valid entry drawn in each Minor Draw will each win a $800 food and beverage voucher redeemable at the Participating Store of entry for each Minor Draw. The second valid entry drawn in each Minor Draw will each win a Hog’s Breath Merchandise Pack valued at $100.
14. For the Major Draws, entries will be divided into the following State/Territory groups: QLD, NSW, and TAS/VIC/WA. One (1) Major Draw will be conducted for each group. The first two (2) valid entries drawn from QLD and the first valid entry drawn from each of the NSW and TAS/VIC/WA groups will each win a Hog’s Breath branded fridge, including delivery to the winner’s nominated address, valued at $3,103.
15. Each prize will be awarded to the registered “Prime Perks” member.
16. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. If for any reason a winner does not take a prize (or an element of a prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
18. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
19. The total prize pool is AU$43,912. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
20. A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on 14/11/22 at the same time and place as the original draws, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners, if any, will be notified by telephone and email within two (2) business days of the draw and in the event the Major Draw prize is awarded, the winner’s name will be published at https://www.hogsbreath.com.au/promotions/ from 18/11/22.
21. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
22. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
23. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
24. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in Victoria (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
25. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner, Prize Recipient or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
Permits: NSW TP/01944
Hog’s Breath’s materials, including pages, documents, online graphics and web pages, audio and video, are protected by copyright law. Copyright of Hog’s Breath materials resides with Hog’s Breath. Apart from any fair dealing for the purposes of private study, research, criticism or review, as permitted under copyright legislation, no part may be reproduced or re-used for any commercial purposes whatsoever without written permission.
Enquiries may be directed by email or by writing to the:
Hog’s Breath Cafe Management Pty Ltd
PO BOX 8068
Cleveland Q 4163